We're in a new neighborhood with ample outdoor walking/running/biking trails and sidewalks nearby. People, I really have NO excuse. I mean, none. No move, no holidays, no surgical recoveries--nothing. Since I crave a new routine, exercise and healthy foods will help energize me and set me on the right path. I just have to stay away from the path that leads to Cook Out's milkshakes and Bojangle's biscuits...
Starting tomorrow, I'm participating in a 4-week challenge organized by Puanani from Home To Home Fitness. The rules are:
- Post stats on the weekends. Stats needed: shoulders, chest (at nip line), biceps (biggest part of your arms), stomach (at belly button level), butt (across the widest part of your butt), and thighs (where your longest finger tip hits).
- Leave your finished times/amounts for:
- Total burpees in one minute (clarify between regular and modified)
- Total amount of pushups in one minute (clarify between regular and modified)
- Length of jumping jacks without a break
- Length of wall squat (keeping your squat parallel).
- We're encouraged to take pictures from all angles each week.